Thanks for popping by. We're on holiday until end of September 2016. You can place an order online if you don't mind waiting until early October to receive it. We can reply to emails but will not be able to reply to answerphone messages until we return.
Unsure what OEM means, or why OEM is so much cheaper than retail? Please see FAQ page.
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit SP1 OEM
The latest Windows operating system designed specifically for professional and business use, Windows 7 brings your productivity to a whole new level.
Network connections are easier and more secure than ever, data can be secured with automated back-ups – and you can even use your favourite XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode!
About Windows 7 Professional
Packed with features, Windows 7 Professional is great for home use as well as work. Here’s why:
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake - making it easier than ever to manage open windows.
- Easy network set up and management – share files and printers with all Windows 7 PCs on your network.
- Windows XP mode allows you to run key Windows XP productivity programs.
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
- Enhanced Windows Search – find anything from documents to emails to songs!
- Helps you work faster – designed to sleep and resume quicker than previous versions
To run Windows 7 Professional on your machine, here’s what you’ll need:
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86)
- 1GB RAM (32-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit)
- DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Certain features have their own additional requirements too – these include:
- Internet access (fees may apply) for various programs
- Additional memory and advanced graphics hardware for high resolution video playback
- TV tuner and additional hardware may be required for some Windows Media Centre functionality
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1GB of RAM and 15GB of available disk space, plus a processor capable of hardware virtualisation (with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on).
For more information on optimum system requirements, please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/
Upgrading from Windows XP?
If you are upgrading to Windows 7 Professional from Windows XP, you will need first of all to back up all your files/settings externally. Once you’ve installed Windows 7 Professional in full, you can then re-install your existing files, settings and programs. Simple!
If you require more information about upgrading to Windows 7, just visit http://windows.microsoft.com/upgrade
How quickly can I get it?
Don’t worry – you won’t have to wait long! Order before 4pm and we guarantee your software will be posted out on the same day.
To make sure you get your product when you need it, you can even choose from the following postal options - simply make your selection at the checkout.
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery FREE
Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm - next day signed £5.32 (order before 4pm)
Royal Mail Special Delivery 9am - next day signed £12.85 (order before 4pm)
Royal Mail International Signed For £10.50 (Europe and Worldwide)